Workplace Environment Photo: Lena Granefelt/imagebank.sweden.se
In the past 30 years the world has changed dramatically. The major trends we have seen are: Globalization, digitalization, and increased migration, a growing climate threat, changing family-relations, more equal position of women and men and a continuing aging of the population. They all have consequences for the business sector and for the labour market.
The conference will take place at SER, The Hague, 19 May, 2015.
This is a conference about the future of labour markets, with high-profile participants from both Sweden and the Netherlands:
• Mariette Hamer, President of the Social and Economical Council of the Netherlands (SER) (NL)
• Hans de Boer, President of the Confederation of Netherlands Industry and Employers (VNO-NCW) (NL)
• Christer Ågren, Executive Vice President of the Confederation of the Swedish Enterprises (Svenskt Näringsliv) (SE)
• Britta Lejon, President of the Swedish Union of Civil Servants (ST), President of the EPSU Standing Committee on National and European Administration (SE)
• Moderator: Ina Brouwer, former politician, lawyer, and writer
For registration and more information click here